Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

oh nooo is this thread still running...stifle a yawn..

Interestingly the ones supportive of Vic are all members of the other forum ..Bern , Chris, etc, so will have read all this stuff already, why the hell they want to read it all again on here is...well...

Re Chris second paragraph on posting 17.. its not relevant to Doverforum that both forums have different readerships. That point is only relevant to Vic...its not relevant to Doverforum.So its not an argument as to why we should run Vic's stuff.

Lets face it Vics threads are essentially always about one thing...himself. The more fussing over him the better, hence the need for 2 forums. The topic is always superflous. We've put up with rubbish...remember the DOVOR stuff, the King of River stuff, and countless others. Now we find it wasnt even ORIGINAL rubbish!!!

I see Ed tries to address a serious point there but its a waste of time..there is no credibility on these threads.

I am closing two threads this morning, this is one, because I myself cannot afford the time dealing with Vics fallout. Apologies to the guys trying to make a serious point.

end link