Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just been watching Marr interviewing Starmer. Heard better rationale for policy with Natalie v Charlotte at last GE.

Most political commentators SO much more intellectually ahead of most politicians it's almost frightening.

As the great Frank Zappa said ' politics is rock and roll for ugly people.?

As anyone who reads widely including Economist, FT we've known for years that we're heading for a shortage of HGV drivers, teachers, doctors, energy, housing, etc but the 'great game' is to be elected/ reelected rather than be honest with the electorate who are only worried about cheap stuff arriving immediately (including all of the above).

Classic Starmer. All paid for by 'other' people with 'broad shoulders'.

A man who does not understand the difference between turnover and profit. Or the fact that Amazon (delivery as opposed to cloud computing) has only just moved into profit.

I know humanity's always muddled through but this is getting ridiculous!

Warming up to the idea of the technocrats at Amazon/Google/Netflix taking over.

Stuff we want delivered seamlessly at minimum cost when we want it.

Perhaps they could start with DDC refuse collection (garden waste will obviously take a little longer to sort out because it's SO complicated).

At waterpoint in Congleton. Off for shower. Looking for my cervix.

I may be some time ......

end link