Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

TheThinWhiteDuke wrote:
    Can anyone give me an update? Wondering if it's worth me trying to get to work today (heading for Folkestone).

Barton Road hasn't moved for about half an hour. Is London Road the same? Wondering if I can get to Alkham Valley.

Well I made it. Not sure about getting back though. And I'm certain if I do there will be nowhere to park! WTF am I supposed to do? Due to get home at about 02:00am and have to do it all again tomorrow. Then Christmas Day night shift.

Just heard they are going to try to keep the port running on Christmas Day now.

A couple of people at work have been told their M&S Christmas order has had to be cancelled due to lorries not being able to get through. Told to try Canterbury (lol, good luck getting back). Glad I went shopping on Monday. Was hoping to stock up again on Boxing Day/27th but that's looking a slim chance now.

What an absolute 'mare.

end link