Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Will Emmanuel Macron be sending food parcels and washing and toilet facilities over for the many continental drivers that we are providing with free parking, or will he be relying on the U.K. to provide this?

I hope also that he is making plans to accommodate the possible frustrated European drivers reaction when they arrive back home, especially if it’s after Christmas.

I suspect if this is resolved by only allowing the drivers back into France if they have tested negative for Covid will delay things further, especially as he may well opt for the laboratory testing results as proof.

If this goes on for another 10 days or so, will this mean the correct paperwork will not be in place for the drivers to continue their journeys though Border Control in January?

Looking on the positive side we could plant potatoes and other crops in the fields alongside the motorways, as I suspect there is already an increase in the fertility of the soil contributed by drivers taken short!

end link