Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for the praise Keith.I always fought for the under dog.I recall when rents were set and I argued and sometimes by compromise I won.There was never any side with me.I always understood the Labour politicians who fought for their community.The Aylesham Councillors always fighting hard and I had great respect for them .I think my personal view ,is that the current Prime Minister is too weak .This budget as presented will not solve the problems.The divide between rich and poor will get worse.On the other hand we all must do our bit .There is no such thing as something for nothing .The NHS problems will not be resolved by the measures they are taking.
    There are jobs out there perhaps not to everyone’s liking but at least it gives you back pride.
    I did three house cleaning jobs at one period of my life .At least then I was able to help contribute to my Daughters wedding .

end link