Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We all need to accept that shopping has changed and will never be the same again. There are advantages and disadvantages- lessons to be learned. The market place out there is vast but it leaves everyone vulnerable to making mistakes. I learned quite quickly the sites that I find reliable and trustworthy- offering good quality and easy returns. However this does come at a price, usually a minimum spend. Usually cheap things are disappointing and costly to return- particularly those coming from China.
    My concerns regarding fast food outlets and the increasing numbers, is that they are contributing to a national obesity epidemic. Fast food is fine in moderation but I fear that the practice of moderation is being lost. We are bombarded with fast food advertising and meals in boxes at hugely inflated prices. I would genuinely love to have some answers to this problem but can’t offer any . We must look forward and find some solutions otherwise the NHS will be completed overwhelmed with diabetes and obesity related problems . Walk around the local area, look at the residents and how size is increasing.

end link