Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It is so easy to do, even I can managed to copy and paste, the following was on her FB page.....

'Parklets'
    After I saw them in place I ask for a meeting with the KCC department concerned to discuss them. The money was supplied by the Active Travel Fund, a government initiative.
    The are two sets in place and another one going in today near Iceland, I have asked that the remaining two sets are held back for now
    After the meeting I was sent the answer below to help clarify. Any comments or views regarding this should be sent to Transport Innovations at KCC or on twitter @KentSchoolRun or online at www.kent.gov.uk
    ""They parklets are currently unfinished.
    We are looking forward to beginning engagement with local groups/artists/schools in the coming weeks as lockdown gets easier and hope that we will be able to invite design ideas and begin collating these so that the final designs can be chosen by Dover’s community, and implemented

end link