Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When I moved here in the late sixties ,River is where we settled never looked back,After my husband died I moved to a spacious flat in Lewisham Road .When we were looking at houses we were told Coxhill Gardens was the place to live .Of course we could not afford it ,however my eldest Son has worked and studied hard and he lives with his family in a lovely house in Coxhill Gardens .The younger Son also studied and worked hard lives in Large house in Kingston Close.I meanwhile decided that I wanted a garden again and moved to a small but cosy semi very close to the Abbey.Some times it’s the location .A lot of my husbands collegues chose to live in St Margrets .Now that’s where you can spend a fortune on a detached house .
    I think Dover needs to look at the shops on offer .Crying out for a fishmonger ,decent wine shop .Etc .

end link