Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

On a brief couple of visits to town last week parked in Stembrook car park ,sat waiting for my daughter to return to the car .there were several drunks hanging around .Driving back up passed the Charlton Centre we noticed how neglected some of the shops were.Yesterday another trip to Doctors for flu jab.Parked in car park at Morrison’s .Daughter did buy something whilst I was having flu jab.Once again saw several youths clutching cans of alcohol.I think the Town Councillors want to look at the town and the perception visitors receive .Empty shops need clearing some of the buildings really neglected.
    on the other hand went to Sandwich .Big sign as you come into town Sandwich is open for business,The town was busy.Several cafes were doing a good trade .We sat eating light refreshments overlooking the Guildhall,Buses coming and going people out visiting the shops .
    No scruffy drinkers and the public toilet very clean .
    something needs to be done about the drinkers and people openly taking drugs .in Dover.There are one or two nice shops in Dover who struggle to survive but something needs to be done to give the town a spring clean .

end link