Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:
    post's 1183/4 again reflects on having ago at councils, no great problem there, but his own organisation is questioned by some, so maybe a dangerous road he takes.

Keith I assume you refer to Dover Big Local - it is not my organisation it belongs to the 7,000 residents within the area defined by the Big Lottery Fund. For reasons I struggle to fathom they have chosen to keep asking me to be Chair.
    If you, or anyone else has questions about DBL, please contact us and ask away, we have nothing to hide and have always been very clear about what we are trying to do on behalf of our residents, what we have done, what the community has delivered etc.

Notwithstanding any of that, I like every other resident of the district have a right to question the performance of our councillors (as you often do), the council over all and to challenge their plans.

end link