Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just a note: Enforcement officers of Dover were giving out on spot fines to anyone coming of KFC Whitfield. Someone noticed a man dropped a wrapper on his way to the bin, saw to men get out of a car and approach him 'enforcement' officers and fined him. A young mum was also fined there. I believe there is no notice at KFC car park to say do not drop any rubbish this car park is being monitored. Someone made a phone call complaining enforcement officers are laying in wait in the KFC car park giving fines to people. This person was told it is not their land and only pay the landlord who they confirmed was DDC. Person said the manager your paying to serve people knowing that DDC enforcement officers then fine for littering that KFC should have a warning. I know people say they should no better people who litter but would be better to remind people so as to avoid nice familys going to a meal they may can just afford for a treat and may be landed with a fine.

Its nice to that whilst collecting rent from KFC they find the opportunity to also set enforcement officers in the car park to make more money. Because your not given a chance pick it up but fined and that to me is not about keeping streets clean. These officers are in unmarked cars.

end link