Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

PaulineQuick wrote:
    I see you are in the news again about your twitter trolling

Pauline, I hardly call referencing the tragic and unnecessary deaths of 20 youngsters last year by stabbing in London 'trolling'. I actually do think that black lives matter. If white middle class kids were killing and maiming each other in such numbers it would be national headlines each day until something was done. The Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has made a number of statements and today Sadiq Khan stated 'I’m determined to do everything I can to tackle knife crime across our city. As part of my plans, I’m investing an extra £1.4m to provide more youth workers to A&E departments across London'. Only a small number of my 22K tweets refer to this subject, which include retweeting Tracey Ford who works within the black community on the topic. The fact that a number of my on-line stalkers get worked up about a hashtag I suspect says more about them than me?

end link