Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"Dickins corner". I believe it was bought by Love Dover, a charity , on 23 December with money out of our taxes? Who paid for the survey? Solicitors costs? Stamp duty? Who will pay for drawing up plans for conversion of the upstairs into flat (s)?who will do the renovation work, manage the letting or sale of same? Who will pay for those costs? I believe Town Clerk and Mayor Rix are directors of this project. Will they be awarding themselves a wage for doing this work? Usually charities have a CEO on a rather unreasonably high wage. Who will decide on the suitability of the tennant/ buyers for the flat? Sorry, so many questions remain unanswered. I am surprised at the way the purchase of this building ( hardly empty or delapidated ) was rushed through on 23/12/16 and at the lack of transparency on all the other info. Hoping somebody can clarify .

end link