Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Chris, I have written a Plan of Action for Dover Town, a Tourism Strategy and a paper on how we can have a successful street market here.

All have been written based on my experiences over many years (before I came to Dover) and various initiatives and projects I have been involved in since - many recommendations are directly related to those you mentioned.

The various projects and inititiatves, individually, won't make that much difference but together - holistically, they will make a big difference.

I have sent these papers to all the sites and organisations mentioned in the papers (and others like Kent Tourism and Dover Harbour Board) and have received some very good feed-back; oddly though, I haven't even had an acknowledgement from Dover Town Council or Dover Town-Team. I wonder why ? I know I am persona non-grata, but have no idea why - do you ?

Roger

end link