Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No I don't Howard,PACT has had some good reports and in some areas not so good,Anne Smith from Buckland will be telling us how it has worked or not in Buckland,but Tower Hamlets is different from Buckland as it is from St Rads and even your area.Not because we have different problems but because the areas are different but I am sure the same problems will arise.
    We are lucky in so far we have a village atmosphere because there is really only one road in and one road out.There are problems as I have said and no doubt we will be told what they are but we also want to tell me about some of the little schemes that we will be working on,especially as I have been working with the Schools in the area,The Mural was a start,the next will be our students from DGSB doing thier bit,Astor have volunteered some students later in the year,and I am working on a Community project working with all the 'Secondary' Schols in Dover which will benefit a Church in the Ward.
    We have some good people on board as well as the Councillors PSCO Community Warden and Mandi Shembi having an input.I am not saying it will work but knowing the people already involved I wouldn't bet against it.

end link