Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger
    If only i were that powerful!
    Do yu realy think those members of priory forum have no minds of there own?
    We have poster on here who is very strong minded, and if she feels strongly about any issue she wouldn't listen to me she would say it as it was(and rightly so)
    and other priory forum members also have strong views and certainly i have not always agreed with them, and we have at times had very heated discussions.

I feel your putting down other priory forum members like you have puts you in a bad light.

At the end of the day like every other committee member present your paper (like any other discussion) had a long debate, and it was by democratic decision not to go forward with it.
    I think only yourself supported it.
    That is democracy, and iv been on decisions like yourself wanting to push things thru I believe in, but lost vote, but i believe in democracy as i hope you do.

Its all to easy putting down members that can't speak up for themselves, but i will to make sure the correct posting is given and a accurate.

end link