Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ROGER
    you will find that you are incorrect in previous postings
    PRIORY FORUM has had PACT meetings in the past , and this was to go on each agenda.
    Surprized Roger that you say it never happened as im sure you were at some of these PACT meetings at piory forum.

I think you refer to what your views were, but these could have been raised again at these PACT meetings if you felt so strongly about them.

I'm nolonger part of priory forum, but what i can say is that when i was chair i recall your paper, it had many issues within it.

Many were already actioned and i would have meant duplication of things already happening.

Others could have been taken up through the priory forum you dont have to change a name to do it.

iF i recall you were going to go away and find out out the private landlords which were a problem, but i don't recall that coming back.

So it was rejected for good reason, the priory forum has a few volunteers and needs more, it cant take on the world.
    Your proposal would have taken a lot of manpower nd the volunteers would have been a problem to find.

hope that clarifies

end link