Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi guys
    Hopefully discussion takes place on items of interest .

I have tended to mainly use the politics page, but kept an eye on other subjects .

I start from a position of being Dover passionate , from the town , to the football club, to other things in around Dover.

Often Dover gets caught up in national issues , unable to cope , and given little help.
    Anyone living in Aycliffe will know what I mean when we get operation stack or whatever the latest gimmick is.

But we also have BNP marches, the immigration issue, housing on Folkestone road, and I'm sure a lot wider.
    .All affects local citizen's

Sitting on the sea front , which I think is lovely , I spoke with Bryan hall the ex newsagent of Folkestone road fame.
    And Dover supporter .
    All on how Dover is changing , but also what is being done well ,or not so well.

Brexit is another of those big issues having a big impact on Dover .

But we all moan and groan , but when it comes down to it local people show what they are really made of , I refer to the Kelly Turner appeal .
    Dover people came together in so many areas to raise a large amount of money ,it was a great feeling when we did an event to raise money in the hall for Kelly ,. And we were so proud that Kelly and her mum and dad attended .
    But it showed Dover people really do care .

With the virus out of control in many other parts of the country , we are lucky up to now , but still it must be devastating to those that lost loved ones.

Anyway enough from me

Stay safe

end link