Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Button Post #6. I posted #2 because on at least 2 posts on another thread Town Team had been identified as an organisation, or confused with organisations, that are responsible for running Dover's public conveniences and I wanted to be clear that they are not.

Biggin Hall & toilets now owned by Dover Community organisation [formerly Maison Dieu Rd]. The toilets here are funded by DTC but use DDC cleansing contractor. As to when they are supposed to be open, I don't have the faintest.

Howard correctly identifies Pebbles CIC toilets and the period over which they are open in post #8. I suspect that they are open from about 9am every day during that period and close in the early evening.

It wouldn't go amiss for those who actually are responsible for Dover's public conveniences to publish a schedule of when they are open, a bit like this: https://www.dover.gov.uk/Transport,-Streets--Parking/Transport--Streets/Public-Toilets.aspx

end link