Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank everyone for your postings,Roger that man called Dominic,is Dominic Castle an old footalling mate? of mine I spoke to him last weekend at the light turn on,there is funding for him to come to Tower Hamlets.I tour Tower Hamlets quite regularly day and night on my bike,obviously not at 3am and haven't seen yougsters hanging around.These youngsters are in groups and they are bored,they want something to do.All they want to do is hang around together and with people thier own age.Although I said they were Eastern European there were many there who were not.Now before someone says I am racist I am not and never have been this is fact.Many years ago I was a parent governor of Priory Fields were I am now a Community Governor,and the School was asked to start a refugee class.Now I had phone calls from Parents saying not in the school I send my children.
    So I spent the next week at the School helping the Children and it was great and so rewarding and I had a great time helping them count it was great fun.

end link