Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I couldn't agree more with the above comments; it is scary and it is the responsibility of the parents, but the parents don't accept any responsibility for being parents.

John - the organisation you were talking about short time ago, who have come into Tower Hamlets, is it PACE, run by a chap called Dominic ?

He came to the Priory Forum meeting a week or so ago and explained how it works; the whole set-up is so encouraging; we all wish him and his group great success - it's so important for the local people.

Apparantly they talked with DDC to see which area needed working on first - Tower Hamlets, so good luck for having the area calmed down and the children - that's what they are, looked after.

I agree Marek, it is child neglect and they should call in social services - sadly we've all seen how poor their record is.

I'm sorry to emphasise the point here, but it does come down to individual responsibility - in this case, for being a parent. Responsibility comes in all guises.

Roger

end link