Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

DT1, been having a little problem in Tower Hamlets were groups of young 'eastern european' sorry Marek have been hanging around outside a house in a quiet road,we have set a CCTV camera up there,but still the problem carries on.Tonight I have been along there to ask them to dispurse because it is not fair on the residence.
    I asked nicely and explained why,and they dispursed,hopefully with the CCTV camera the Community Warden and the PSCO along with the residents we can over come this problem.
    This is a problem that all areas of the Community are working together on,we are hoping to find them something to keep them a bit more occupied,and the residents are hoping to have a meeting which is being arranged by the PSCO but hopefully by reasoning with them there were 25 -30 of them doing nothing illegal just making a lot of noise I may have just moved on the problem,but we will keep working on it.

end link