Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Which all explains why I stay firmly against the two party see-saw politics. The hardest fight you have is getting away from it because, if you are against a Conservative policy you must be Labour then if you are against a Labour policy you must be Conservative. Why? A good idea is good whoever came out with it just as a bad idea is still bad whatever its origin. The hardest battle independents have is not so much getting things done (although then you have to fight through party line dogma to get anything accepted) it is the constant struggle against party stereotyping. At least I will never have to speak out against measures I approve of because a party meeting decided otherwise.
    The worst thing Thatcher did was make Labour look good and the worst thing the Labour party did was take lessons from her in how to govern.

end link