Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think Marek is right - cost isn't the point, culture is. My daughter was planning to go to a friends birthday party last night, but the poor girl whose party it was had it ruined by some eejit who misbehaved and police got involved - this was before my daughter had even arrived so it was relatively early. I picked up her two friends who were already at the party and whisked them away from the mayhem, but not before I had seen a few young people rolling around on the pavement and the police restoring a bit of order outside. They are only 15 and 16!!!!! And I have to say most of the people there were were decent young people, friends and acquaintances of my own children, who wouldn't have behaved like that, but who will now be lumped together with the tiny minority of numpties. I feel for the girl whose party it was - she must be so disappointed. I hope whoever created the incident is identified. If I was the parent of that girl I might pay them a visit....................

end link