Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"I doubt whether DT and howard have actually ready it. You certainly do not demonstrate that you have."

Come on Barry, give me a bit more credit...it's almost Christmas! You were the very person that brought it to my attention (posting a link to it on the old forum) right around the time IDS popped to Dover as I remember and one of our local reds crossed the floor. Just because someone doesn't agree with something or believe it, does not automatically mean they have not read it. Barry you don't agree with Marx and Engels but I still believe you have read their manifesto.

I'm sure (hope) IDS's work has been doctored in some way. It's the part on literacy that gets me with quotes from illiterate adults, an attempt to make Middle England sit up in their Laura Ashley-repro-William Morris chairs and say "I say, we really do have a problem"

It's the way the quotes are all misspelt to try and add some gravitas to the problem. I can just imagine the Conservative press office thinking that this was a great idea, the very notion of the process is laughable. If this works on their supporters then fair play, for me the report does nothing other than attempt to publicise the fact IDS is 'down with it on the street'

Do me a favour!

end link