Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

My point about Cameron's speech was that it lacked substance, which it did. His remedies sound alarm bells to me and his spin annoys me so I do try for my own soundbite-phrases to describe Davey Do-Nowt and his mates, but I do not follow any party line and I certainly do not receive or recycle party spin.

Cameron's discription of a broken society does us all a dis-service. The Children of Courage awards were proudly presented today to kids playing their part in our nation.

James Purnell speaking in the HoC today described the Tory Party so-called modernation as a spray job. Was it a re-spray, a con-job or plain dishonesty? The Tories have spent the past few years saying that they're not the nasty party anymore but their remedies look like the old medicine of the past. To highlight the return to their less than cuddly past one of their own post here of feral adults, scroungers and useless layabouts. The public face of caring conservatism?

If the Tories are not, as they have claimed, a modern political party for all the people then they should have the honesty to say so.

end link