Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As it said in the good book, you woll have seven good years followed by seven bad years, it goes on to say in the seven good years you must store away for the bad seven years, and that is where it all fell down,we did not put by for the seven bad years, now we must pay for it, but if we turn to coal as i said before it is not to late to turn the seven bad years into good one, and again hate to say this but over a year ago I done aposting about workers from overseas and taking out jobs again now in the bad years that also has come home.
    also some years ago i was in the headlines of all the local paoers about asylum-seekers and was taken to the Standards Board for England the headlines were like this Matcham row drags on, Matcham row continues,Councillor in Racism probe, i did say at the time it was not about racism but living standards and jobs in the end of it all the Decision for the Standards Board for England said there was no case to answer,as I said at the time and it is the same today I am not racist or anything like that just have concerns about jobs e,t,c,

Vic Matcham

end link