Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The US is the worlds strongest economy there is no dopubt about that and they do have some very serious problems that result from Clinton's policies of extending homeloans to those who previously could not borrow.

That does not detract from the series of economic errors made over the last 11/12 years by Brown that result in our situation being so much worse than it need be. I have mentioned them before and will not repeat them again. I have regularly on this forum pointed out where Brown has been going wrong over the years and now we are reaping the whilrwind.

Dave, its Jim Rogers who is telling people to sell sterling, traders who are building in such high default levels, the EU who have said what they have. I am merely pointing out what they are saying. Labour supporters would prefer an ostrich act hoping people wont notice the mess Brown has made.

This is an interesting article about electoral prospects.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/comment/2009/01/with-the-public.html

end link