Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    ...they have made it very difficult to report anything nowadays with interminable forms that people give up on after a while because it is impossible to tick all the right boxes.

Have you tried the personal touch, HM1? That is, find the name of a responsible person in DDC offices (difficult, I know, but possible), then email him or her directly (email addresses within organisations normally have a formula that applies across the board). Then gradually work up the line, copying in your previous correspondent(s), until you get to someone who gives a damn, or at least to someone who acts out of embarrassment. It's worked for me in the past.

I'd guess your area of concern comes under 'Community Services' (at least that seems to be where the 'Report a problem' link is situated), which is ultimately in the charge of Mike Davis, Director of Finance, Housing and Community.

end link