Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thats very interesting comparison there. But I guess that an MP who has been sitting for a long time will have a better prospect of raising finance. Gwyn is also a popular MP despite Conservative rumblings to the contrary and therefore has a very good chance of winning again despite the national swing to Blue, and I reckon those financing can see that..can see a return.

Charlie though is affable and could spring a surprise. His new leaflet has thumped onto my doormat this morning. Beautifully produced and highlighting the physical similarities between himself and David Cameron. The uncharitable would say they were all cloned out of the same sausage machine and honed on the playing fields of Eton but I wouldnt say that myself, as Im not at all uncharitable.

Charlie is a member of Doverforum but hasnt as yet contributed so I might just have provoked him enough there to get him to respond!

But seriously though its a very good leaflet and shows Charlie involved in all the local goings on. He has certainly got out there to meet the people which is appreciated. Communication is the key. Non communication can lead to all sorts of problems as we have seen recently.

end link