Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I spoke to Mike Webb today and he said that no Council money was presented by this man to any organisation,if this was to be done it would be presented by the Mayor or the Chairman of Finance.Some people were taken in by this man,when I met him at the Carnival with Mary Graham we were not convinced,I spoke to Mary yesterday and she is sure she called Vic 2 days after the Carnival and said that she didn't think it was him.It is clear that Several Town Cllrs were taken in by him and if they weren't why didn't they do some research or check the S.Q. web site where the pictures of Francis Rossi will show that this man had the craggy looks but was missing abou 1ft in height and a long pony tail.
    Now of course many of the Cllrs and I was not a Town Councillor not claim they were not taken in by him,shame they didn't say so at the time or even reinforced thier feelings until Vic did realise that he was being conned.It can happen to anyone at anytime,we are all conned at sometime,i am conned out of money by my Daughters all the time,my only advice to Vic is don't claim credit were credit is not due,and if anyone gets the real Francis Rossi here......please....check his passport before you announce it to the world.

end link