Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you all for that the £1000 pounds was his own cash, it was not from the council.
    He was O.K. Yes I could tell you all where that money went to but I will not do that at this time and I may do and say alot but lieing is not one of them. You read in the papers so much bad and very sad newsbut this has made some of the public smile and that is not abad thingSMILEY:nod.
    Again I am not upset about at all so just carrie on say what you wish to say. I will go on in the way I have all my life, if some of you do not wish to talk to me again after this so be it I still have my wife and dog .
    I do not have much more to say on this but he was not a con man and I had a great time going and doing all things we did, just sorry the end went the way it did, if I meet up with him again and I will we will talk about it. The D,T,C, have done nothing wrong and have said this before that is has cost the C/tax payers which I am one of nothing. I do have lots of very good storys about the times we had out together wich will later come in my life story if I live to write it

I still remain yours faithfully Vic Matcham.
    Have a nice weekend,

end link