Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

David I have no idea who told the press this story. The first Terri and I knew was when we both received telephone calls on Thursday. They already had the story at this point in time.

I would be a liar if I said I had not tried to use my chat with the Sun to the benefit of Dover. I am sure the journalist in question will gladly tell you that I said.

"Perhaps the real Francis Rossi would like to come and visit Dover". Is that such a bad thing??

I have now asked on BOTH threads on this a question to Vic about WHO this so called man gave £1000 to. I am sure we would all like to know, but alas No answer.

Howard I am kind of suprised that you take Vic's word for it. Vic made a statement and I for one want to know the answer.

David I think whoever leaked this story a year old was in some way trying to make DTC look bad. For me that is seriously DIRTY tactics, and they should be ashamed.

end link