Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes we must work together ..Keith

Barry I dont know what arrangements were made with the Events Group ,however with the fair they have part of Pencester Road coned off so they can get the lorries in .The Coach Company expect a liitle disrupption,The Fair are given a few hours to do this .

With the lenght of the buses it is hard enough for them to park up as it is .Plus you have the Taxi Rank and Marks and Spencers Car Park .I dont know how the Taxi Rank got permission .The Tesco bus and St Radigunds operate from the stop nearest to the entrance to Pencester.Sometimes the buses que right back to Maison Dieu .
    When you get the Folkestone Double Decker by the office plus the Deal bus in front of that the 89 which is also a Double Decker and then the Canterbury bus plus River and the Tesco and St Radigunds /Not to forget the National Express .Its no wonder the driver are all trying to park ,and with the parking opposite it is difficult..
    I think your chum Nigel wants to spend a day in Pencester I see it all the time
    Still they dont want to listen to me anymore /

I was at least in the town and I had the time .

It was not a well handled situation .

ker

end link