Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Im sorry to hear all these comments re Pencester Gardens note Gardens .I was the only member on the Events Committee before Nigel joined me .We did not always agree as I believe the events allowed are to close to each other .The fair should be for one week only I know we cut down the operating times but it still is in the area for Two weeks and this happens twice a year .Barry I know the work you put in but the grass hardly recovers before we have more lorries etc on the grass .

The Gardens ceased to be when all the shrubs and rose bushes were removed .The play area is in the wrong place as is the Band stand.

I know the officers would love to spend more on flowers etc but with so many events it is a thankless task
    Barry what is your problem with Stagecoach .I know the drivers have problems with all the parking allowed in Pencester .Pencester should be for buses only
    I think Nigel is your man meanwhile I carry on with my tea cosies .,

end link