Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Great postings there Marek and Sue and Howard too just added.. I am sure the people of Tibet have a right to be heard as no doubt there are widespread injustices but I still see the Olympic Torch as a symbol of peace and hope etc so shudder to see it treated as i said above. Loony westerners trying to extinguish the flame are pathetic, as no doubt these same types of loony westerners were protesting about something else last week. Its flavour of the month right now Tibet, but do they really care. Where were they up til now?

The countries of the west are queing up avariciously to make money with the huge emerging market that is China, and all probably stepping on Tibet in the goldrush. Okay maybe now the Tibetan voice may be heard more as long as it doesnt get in the way of the golden cashcow.

I live in the fond but probably foolish hope that we can have a good Olympic Games with no disruption.

However as trends go no doubt the renta-protesters will try to ruin the one here in 2012 but by then will probably be up in arms about something else. I know too that there are genuine Tibetan protesters.

end link