Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Environmental Agency flatbed trucks were in Beaconsfield at least a couple of days this week. I observed them full of aquatic weeds and blokes in waders having their lunch. The river along Barton Path has certainly had a bit of a trim. Also the bit by Halfords/opposite The Red Lion.

Completely agree that the bit by Morrisons on the other side of the road is as overgrown af. Looks like a nightmare job and I wouldn't want it. It would be hard to know where to start. Maybe that's why they left it there? I hope they went away to have a think about it , and haven't just given up.

Same with the bit between Beaconsfield and what used to be under the old London Fancy Box Company building. They appear to have left that.

I'd imagine it's hard to get down there to that bit these days. We used to have no problems as kids. Crawling under what was obviously the factory floor, to get to a bit of Dover that hardly anyone ever saw. A Secret Camp. Though that was probably technically trespassing. But kids were allowed to do urban exploring in those days.

end link