Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BUM
    I just did a reply about 500 words and it disappeared got to start all over again!!!

Firstly Barryw's post is again promoting tory stuff and good on him but I will just give my viewpoints and hopefully this time it won';t disappear

1;I'm only ion favour of downsizing MP's if they can be made accountable and if we
    downsize can they realy represent such big areas? other perks yet, look at em
    and see if they can be done away with completely

2 Having local contriol of decisions is all well and good but a lot of work needs to go
    into that to get the right people on this locally

3 There are a number of good human rights issues so im not in favour of scrapping
    them in total

4 Education, im all for making sure every child should get the best education possible
    what would happen to the poorer schools under barryw system? sometimes not
    the schools fault

5 Yep, Quango's like Dpover pride!!!! and don't agree with more power to counties
    as they are to remote, why do we need 3 councils? very costly, do we actually
    need a county council?

6 by opting out of NHS and into private medicine is all ok if you have the dosh to do
    so, my worry would be what happens to those that can't afford to do it will there
    still be a NHS the every day person in the street can't afford it so there are real
    fears there

7 Yep on benefits etc all local yep, but maybe also an opportunity for those on
    benefits to put something back into the commnity, everyone can do some kind
    of work, i reckon doing so many hours a week community work and if not
    benefits reduced hard but required

8 I would probably disagree with repealing many laws but no detail so can't
    comment, and more laws, don't know what they may be so won't comment
    anti trade union laws in there?? lol

9 Not sure we could have a free trade zone now, but we have a lot more to sort out
    on home soli before getting involved in the wider arena

10 local decisions is all well and good with the right people, and a lot of work would
    need to go into training and making sure the right people locally were in place

blimey was only going to do a couple of lnes

won't comment on Rogers usual stuff

let the debate begin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

end link