Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you Andrew.

I am well aware of your personal contributions to Dover's promotion & thank you for your work.

Who is resisting your contributions?

You can have Town centre promotion but without population, housing & employment growth which is accommodated in the Dover area neither the Town Centre or any leisure /retail offers will arrive or be sustainable.

As for primacy within these bodies , all I can say you need to deal with the decision makers not the local mouth pieces without ability to influence the decision makers. Sometimes that is not easy to identify with constant changes & moving funding streams.

If you want change & opportunities, target the strategic decision makers not the local wannabes.
    If you do that & you have a serious evidence based case you are more likely yo be listened to, heard & you may just get on the priority decision list & be frustrated. Don't give up try again. Listen to the debriefs. You'll become credible.

I have to say apart from local, stupid, petty squabbles & fake local protests, the majority of serious local politicians have an agreed way forward, whichever party they belong to.

And I repeat my provocative comment 'Get Elected' & don't waste your time whinging on the sidelines.

You have talent, use it properly.

end link