Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barrie Nicoll wrote:
    I don't think of paedophilia in respect of a well paid person. I relate paedophilia to an overpaid BBC radio and TV personality who used charity work to cover up his disgusting and sick behaviour, and who was funded by us, the British licence payer. The BBC covered up everything he did for decades, the people doing the covering up were also paid by us, the mugs that pay the licence fee. I can't stop paying the licence fee if anyone in my house wants to watch live TV, or I will be in breach of an 'agreement' which no-one ever appears to have agreed to.
    I said it was a back handed compliment just to point out that people (not only me) might associate overpaid talentless halfwit presenters who work on radio and TV and do charitable works with similar overpaid talentless halfwit presenters who worked on TV and radio and also did charitable works and who turned out to be sick perverted predators.
    Not being a fan of mindless 'serial dramas', I certainly won't complain if I can't watch Eastenders, but I will complain that part of my licence fee funds the rubbish programme, along with an awful lot of other dross, and has paid, and will continue to pay a large number of talentless people far more money than they can possibly be worth, whether they work for charity or not.
    (Low paid paedophiles are also available for vilification)

Cover ups are everywhere, not just in the BBC. Are you sure your not an Eastenders fan? As it reads like you might be, I think you might be coving up your true love for it.

end link