Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have not been in this town for a long time but I have looked into the background of Dover and the Cllrs. It appears a great number of them have brought many personal problems to their position on the town council. I am sure they must be quaking in their shoes, hoping the subject is dropped before their history is highlighted. Surely, one can't victimise any individual? Matters were left to ride despite disrepute being brought to both the council and the town by a serious number of them. How far does one go back to clean the slate? As we hear so often " lessons were learned" . So one would suggest to let the subject rest, permit the mayor to carry out his plans for the town, which others are already claiming quite unashamedly as their idea and together build on the unrecognised treasures amongst the residents who work tirelessly for its improvement. Surely, progress is what everybody wishes for?

end link