Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have not done a update on the above trust for along time on the Dover Forum,so I am now going to tell you all how it is doing.

As you know this is a trust my wife and my self and a Dr Mayon White of the University of Oxford got it up and running when our son died of not geting hold of the right facts after having a spleen out.
    It is now 16years and we are still runing it without anyfunding .
    For the first few years my fact sheet was just going out to the U.K. only and also with the help of the N.H.S. we done a bookit for the G.P.and hospitals as well..
    But over the last year also after I put it out over the net,we are sending out the fact sheets all around the world most to the U.S.A.
    The swine flu has got this back in the headlines.
    Any public with out a spleen must email me A.S.P.
    I only got a email today from the U.S.A. thanking us for what we are doing,it went on to say they have nothing over there like our setup.
    But the cost of geting the fact sheets out in the U.K. is alot less then geting them out around the world, and now we both packed up work I do not know how much longer we can keep going.
    But we both know that geting the fact sheets out is saving lifes not only in the U.K. but around the world.
    THe swine flu has got this trust back into the headlines and if you know anyone without a spleen please get them to email me on victormatcham@yahoo.com.Thank you

end link