Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

But ponder for a minute..the conservatives stand for conservatism. it means harking backwards towards the days of the old empire when everyone drank pink gins and all the jolly old MP chappies belonged to their clubs in St James's, and they puckered up occasionally to send colonial forces over to India to give them wallahs a good biffing. Good for the nations morale dont ya know!

Lets face it there is still a strong element of this kind of thing still today in the Tory Party. When did they ever do anything new. They dither and dither over the only new idea thats happened for years, the European Union, will we pull out, will we not pull out, will we stay in but still trade with the blighters. After all they are foreign... so lets hmm and haw some more.

No I dont think the Conservatives are noted for their willingness to embrace the new.

"Gadzooks! I say Rafters...have you seen the cricket score from Lords..those blasted Hollanders have given us a good thrashing!! That does it. We're not playing anymore, and we are now most certainly pulling out of the European Union! I mean where would it all end!?"

end link