Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barryw I like thousands of other miners were not the "enemy within" we were just hard workers who, justly, wanted to keep our jobs and our futures. I don't care why she wanted to do it, I don't care about Labour's bottle or u-turns, I don't know what "the time of Castle's 'In Place of Strife' "means. I am a simple person who knows right from wrong. I am not a German, I was not at war, and you wanted to shut our pits to teach others a lesson. You're just a big bully and I suppose you see me as just a casualty of war. I don't care what you think or believe about me, I know my actions were right and the fact that we now have no Collieries left in Kent proves me right. I tried to do something to stop mass unemployment in our area, what have you done?

Your comment to Keith "businesses need customers with money" surely, if you take jobs of people and put them on benefits, then its only your money(as you see it) that they can spend at your business?

end link