Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

For Cameron paying it back was no admission of guilt, it was leadership, setting an example. If it was property maintenance instead of gardening then it would be quite reasonable. He decided some might argue which it was and to save idiotic arguments over it to pay it back.

I have never suggested that this is confined to one Party, far from it I have attacked Tory scroungers and much as other parties. DC did, however, show leadership where Brown hesitated. Even now Cameron's criteria are stricter for examining Tory expense claims than browns are for labour (he keeps on about the rules while DC has set a tighter test than mere rules).

I agree Keith that those who have broken the law and rules deserve to be prosecuted and the worse offenders who are within the rules dismissed from parliament. That is happening though on both sides.

end link