Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Policy cannot get a look in Ross in this climate, no-one is really interested in real policy and it would be pointless to try to change the media narrative (particularly when it is so anti Government). When the election is called that will change and policies will have to be revealed and discussed.

DC has never claimed the maximum, nothing for food, nothing for furniture and the only bit of gardening he claimed for was arguably property maintenance because of the damage wisteria does to bricks - he repaid that anyway in case of doubt. Apart from that he has only claimed for mortgage interest and only with a contrived argument can anyone find something to critisise him over that. His wealth is not an argument in this in any shape or form. After all I am sure you claim the same allowances as any colleague whether they have more or less savings and investments than you!!!!

Yes I have referred to the Conservative clear out myself but what is happening in the Government is of a diffferent scale and after too much shilly shallying.

end link