Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am inclined to agree howard that we need a good clear out before an election but it could gain momentum.

The country is rudderless with a discredited PM who lacks authority even in his own Cabinet and is despised by the larger proportion of the public. It really is not good for things to carry on the way they are and the boil needs lancing.

I understand that the Conservative review is nearly over so maybe we will see the final 'bad boys' dealt with very soon opening up for a quick selection of new candidates. Not sure how the other parties stand though, they seem to be taking a lot more time to deal with things, but we have had some Labour culprits dealt with today, they do have a lot more MPs to get through of course.

I still think on balance October is the earliest date but July even is not impossible with what is going on at the moment.

end link