Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes they can be broken.(The Steelworkers have taken note!) So what could those unelected conmen at the Euopean Commission do about it?-absolutely nothing!
    What are they going to do? Fine us? Then don't pay it-they would be powerless to intercede. This is all about the EU and it's plan to systematically dismantle our sovereignty. Our Treacherous Tory political parties (ie Labour , Liberal and Conservative) have steered us towards this national tomb of oblivion and cultural melt down. I thought Corbyn was going to make a stand-but we have yet to see anything concrete. ( Watson's chickening out over Brittain was somewhat portentous)

I agree Gary, the Current Tories have no intention of assisting or re- establishing our heavy industry-they are working it like a creeping infection to establish an Orwellian consensus. Fuelled by a psychopathic allegance to their EU/US masters our Coal and Steel industries have been progessively dumbed down/destroyed under the false pretence of 'Austerity' and a convenient concern with the myth of climate change.

Ironically yet somehow unsurprisingly the EU is now tearing itself apart with its ludicrous attitude towards the deliberately self inflicted tidal wave of humanity pouring across it's constituent countries. I say attitude - as there is no actual policy or plan. What they thought was a way to accelerate the destruction of Sovereignty is actually hammering their very fragile credibility.

Perhaps we won't have to leave the EU-with any luck it will just vapourise before our very eyes. Maybe we will have the chance to restore our sovereignty and industry and army and police and borders - and be patriotic and human again.

end link