Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Gawd all sounds pretty grim. The modern habit of drinking out of bottles looks a bit of a no-no there Dave...wont consider that option in future. Ive only been in the Ellie once and I went there with that notorious duo Keef and Howard...that was risky. Not the pub, but Keef and Howard !lol?

The Council have been active lately with regard to pubs as there have been one or two other problems which were well documented, so that must be a good thing. Good for the punters and in the long term good for all pubs as confidence can be assured. It is especially tricky where there is food on the menu, and many pubs are doing food now in an effort to survive.

I wonder if its the river running through the centre of town that causes some of these problems with rats. We've had discussions about rats before on here as I remember over the years.

end link