Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The problem of the rat infestation must have been apparent for some time as their droppings and gnawings are easily spotted even by those who know nothing about them.
    Staff should be trained in hygiene and the storage and disposal of food, sadly many are not or simply don't bother.
    Rats are notorious for urinating wherever they go and it always made me cringe to go into other pubs and see people drinking straight out of the bottle, bottles that had been transported from the manufacturer to the brewery and from the brewery to the pub, I often wondered how many rats had p....d on that bottle before its contents were consumed. Needless to say I would not allow this practise and every customer had to have the contents of the bottle poured in to a glass.
    In conclusion for the Council to apply to the Court for a closure order the infestation must have been extremely serious and a likely risk to public health.

end link